View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Yea, one would think so. That's a career-ending type of scenario, and one I don't feel bad at all. Hearing his comments and him "choking back" and regretting everything, I think he knows what he was doing was wrong and he knew it the whole time he was doing it. The "choking back" in the interview was probably more of him realizing he will never be able to coach again, and rightfully so.

The other angle is the effect it would take on any program. Why would any recruit want to come play for him after seeing such a tape? Hell, even if he dropped to high school, I know if I had a child I would be looking for other options just for the chance to not play under a coach with a history like that.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote