Thread: Blazers
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 09:24 AM   #13
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

The only Blazers players I have any interest in are Lillard and McCollum. I don't see taking on a contract like Turner's to be worth the 18th pick (or whatever it ends up being) when it essentially takes us completely out of the running for quality free agents.

Now, if you had confidence that you could flip that 18th pick to Philly for Nerlens, then we're getting somewhere. Or maybe a three-way deal that sends Bogut to Portland, Nerlens to Dallas and Harkless/Crabbe to Philly. But in a straight-up trade without a high likelihood of flipping an asset in a subsequent deal, I don't like Portland as a trade partner.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote