View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 04:36 PM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
FFM- if Hutch were the Dallas QB right now and he played like we all know he plays (badly)....he would be getting his ass handed to him here. I know these posters. It would be brutal. Unfortunately for the Qsucks sympathizers, he plays the most criticized position in the NFL. All quarterbacks will get ripped by their fans if they suck. Unfortunately for Qtard, that is the case right now. IF he plays well the rest of the year, the threads tune will change. Until then, he will be mercilessly cut apart.
Why all the names? Okay, so he is the focal point of our team because he is the starting quarterback. And you have stated publicly you do not like him. Why all the ridiculous names? I mean, I guess some might have thought it was funny the first time you read it, but now it just seems to me at least that you are continuing the name calling for one purpose, to get under the skin of FFM.

I can't speak for him, but I know I have grown tired of it.

Quincy Carter is our quarterback for this season. Let's give him some slack and see if he develops under a coaching legends system. Bashing him repeatedly does not change the fact that he will start for us.