View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 05:27 PM   #27
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
on some levels he is...he throws a ball that is often retarded by the slightest breeze. the slightest breeze and his ball wobbles.

his ability to make intelligent decisions becomes greatly retarded when he's forced to scramble and make decisions on the run.
Please Murph. You and everyone else here knows Carter isn't retarted. Its one thing to say he isn't a smart football player but its another to say he is retarted. You go from critcism to bashing. Simple as that. And BTW I saw some tight spirals out there last week. I don't expect you nor anyone else who bashes Carter to recognize those spirals. I've seen every qb in the field who played last week and they do not throw a tight spiral on every down. I don't know where that assumption came from.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote