View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 08:29 PM   #33
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
It wasn't THERE (their?) motive. It was a vast majority of fans blowing off steam about a crappy effort at QB on Sunday.

Those were the fans of the team. Does it not escape you that the vast vast vast majority of fans think that Qspare is a worthless quarterback? It's only a handful of vocal few that even think he has a shred fo a chance to play up to his potential of being mediocre.

Every board I visited on Sunday was filled with Qshitty criticism/bashing/whatever symantical etiologue that you wish to insert. it's a fact that no amount of defense will change.

Oh don't you dare try to post my grammer errors in a post. You have posted a few yourself that I and others have restrained from pointing out to you so chill out. Those fans are just a handful of the Dallas Cowboy fans in the world. I don't care what people think about Carter I just think its stupid to think the world is going to end over 1 game. He could just as easily play alot better than what he did next week in NY. The odds are against him but its possible. I just don't get it though. The guys sucks but he gets the most attention on a message board. If I thought the guy sucked I wouldn't give him any attention which is exactly what I do to Hutch.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote