View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 08:49 PM   #35
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
A couple of points....

1. There are differences between type-o's (mistakes) and flat out using an incorrect word (weakness in formal learning). We are all going to do both occassionally, but clearly......you tend towards the latter and do so frequently.

2. I would agree if by handful you mean 90% of the posters.

3. Did anyone say the world was going to end? Please cite it. I only saw people stating the fact that Qspare played awfully bad once again.

4. Hutch is not the starter. Qspare is. Noone criticizes the backup. What are we going to say? Hutch fumbled the clipboard three times against Atlanta? Do you not understand the concept that has been detailed several times for you about Carter getting the criticism because he is the starter?

Edit: to take out an extra line break

1. Whatever you say Doc. You make grammer mistakes just like everyone else on this board. Just because I do it more frequently than you do doesn't excuse the fact that you do the same exact things I do. As a matter of fact everyone on this site does. You know why Doc? Because they are human.

2. No not 90% of Cowboys fans have computers. I would say about 20-30% of Cowboys fans have computers. I know over 20 people myself who don't have the internet but cheer for the Cowboys nonetheless.

3. No one said the world was going to end however I did hear a couple of "The season is over" type statements. This season was over before we started this season. Our D is good and our O is bad. We need greatness if we are going to be going anywhere.

4. Not sure how Hutch got involved in this. I stated I don't even think about Hutch because he sucks. i didn't think about him last season when he was starter and I don't think about his 3rd stringer self anymore than I did before.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote