View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 09:07 PM   #37
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default drumroll please....a topic that is so explosive that you probably shouldn't read if you are weak at heart.......

[quote]
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio

1. Whatever you say Doc. You make grammer mistakes just like everyone else on this board. Just because I do it more frequently than you do doesn't excuse the fact that you do the same exact things I do. As a matter of fact everyone on this site does. You know why Doc? Because they are human.
Did you mean "grammar"? The jury is still out on your humanity.

Quote:
2. No not 90% of Cowboys fans have computers. I would say about 20-30% of Cowboys fans have computers. I know over 20 people myself who don't have the internet but cheer for the Cowboys nonetheless.
I doubt you know 20 people. You totally missed the point (not surprised) and I am not wasting time on you to help you figure it out.

Quote:
3. No one said the world was going to end however I did hear a couple of "The season is over" type statements. This season was over before we started this season. Our D is good and our O is bad. We need greatness if we are going to be going anywhere.
A whole couple? Wow. Not what you implied earlier, but I do agree with your statement about not going anywhere.

Quote:
4. Not sure how Hutch got involved in this. I stated I don't even think about Hutch because he sucks. i didn't think about him last season when he was starter and I don't think about his 3rd stringer self anymore than I did before.
You still miss the concept so painstakingly detailed for you. This is really easy...Qspare is the starter...it's why he gets so much criticism. I've dumbed it down to the bare bones. Do you get it now? One of the reasons that you don't think about players like Hutch is that you are oftentimes unable to think coherently. You probably did think about him but forgot in your randomly occurring mental fog.

edit to fix a quote

LOL. Doc you know what? Everyone just misunderstands you. We all miss Doc's points. Everyone doesn't understand the intelligent Doc. We are all idiots. Oh no excuse me. Me and QCarFan are all idiots.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote