View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:08 AM   #601
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't think you would ever play Maclin, then go for it. At least it will give you the peace of mind of having a second defense, in a league where folks are stockpiling them. Have you checked all your bye-week situations?

You and I are, in some says, in a similar situation. At WR I have Megatron, Percy Harvin, Antonio Brown, Jeremy Maclin, and the newly acquired Pierre Garcon. I tentatively have Maclin set for a bye-week start and perhaps starts against New Orleans and Washington.

I usually only need two receivers, because I have Jamaal Charles, Trent Richardson, and Demarco Murray at RB (as well as Leshoure). [By the way, is Murray going to get back on track?]

Here's a question back to you two. I am thinking of flipping Megatron for Roddy White. Thoughts?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote