View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 11:35 PM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:dallas-clipps-wash

Quote:
Originally posted by: fin4life
Quote:
Originally posted by: SanAntonioMavericksFan
Arkuo seems to think that once it is demonstrated that a trade works under the CBA, opposing GMs will be powerless to stop it from happening. Interesting theory.
well that would explain most of his ridiculous trade ideas. I just hope that all these insults dont make him stop.... his threads are always good for a few laughs
I have never seen one single insult thrown Arkuo's way. Only ridicule of the possibility of one of his trade's happening. Personally, I find comic relief in them as well.

Heck, one of these days one of his trades will happen (given the rate he posts them the odds are with him), and when that happens look out world.