View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #48
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate your willingness to consider setting changes. Dropping the IDP's alone makes this a much more palatable league as far as I am concerned. I am concerned about a two-man bench, though. I don't think we need to go quite that far. I'd rather see the W/T flex spot dropped. We are already starting three WR's in a 12 man league, plus two RB's and a flex. That means we are starting 72 WR's and RB's, when the entire league is starting, what, 90? With the second flex we are starting 84.

I don't know...I'm not really a long-time vet of FF...only been at it a handful of years...but it seems like a 12-team league ought to tend to a smaller roster rather than a larger one. It would seem to make sense to me for us to start two WR's and two RB's with one flex position and a handful of spots on the bench. It seems that THAT is how you reward good drafting and a solid bench. Oh, and strict waiver priorities.

The way the settings presently are, our league of twelve could start 60 WR's, which is basically the whole NFL.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote