View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 03:03 PM   #112
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Do I want to leverage the last assets we have for 6 months rental? Not really. Its not like Kawhi is coming in to put us over the top. Siakam doesnt guarantee anything for these playoffs.

Maybe if they were a 2-3 seed and needed that little extra push. This team is still very much in the finishing stages of a rebuild after being the 11 seed.
I don't think it will cost us the last assets we have anymore. Doubt he reups with Indiana or Atlanta. It's gonna be THJ/Holmes/Green and a first from their end. But with Dallas holding onto Green and GS Kuminga, then I'm not sure it will be that either. The Sacramento trade was for mainly Barnes and draft picks.

THJ/Holmes/Prosper and a first I think gets it done if GS holds firm. You definitely have to consider that.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote