View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:24 PM   #31
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I tell you these people have went to the lowest standards to scare white voters away from Obama. It is very clear on why words like this is chosen. But, like I said before, Sad or Expected? Or both??????

Did you notice how they then tried to play the thuggery bit off by saying the thuggery of McCain, was being such a nice and polite guy???? It is just sickening to see this here on this message board.
I absolutely will not tolerate these coded allegations of micropenis directed at my fellow posters! It is one thing to disagree on the issues, but to use these codewords to question the manhood of fellow Americans??????

This is entirely unacceptable and I call on all decent posters to reject and repudiate these comments!

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 10-11-2008 at 11:28 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote