View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default 4 New Mods + Additional Community Focus

Congrats to EL, LonghornDub, Bayliss, and UnderDog for making the through the grueling DM.com mod approval process. Boot Camp sure was fun, huh guys?

I look forward to serving alongside all of you. (Except Bayliss....bc I'll never forgive you.)

In addition to the installation of new Moderators, we will be stepping up the enforcement of the Forum's community standards regarding personal sparring/attacks/name calling/bullying.

Almost none of our members ever engage in this kind of behavior, but for the handful of knuckleheads that do, you should know that it will not be tolerated any longer. And when a Mod sees it, it will be dealt with according to their best discretion.

Expressing emotion on our forum is great.
Sports arguments can be awesome, constructive, hilarious, and enlightening.
But name calling, or worse, will get you a 1 warning and then if you persist, it will get you a temp ban. And IF that is not enough to dissuade you, you will forfeit your right to be a member here.

Lets do our best to keep DM be the best place online to discuss our beloved Mavs!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 12-04-2013 at 12:09 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote