View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #35
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
How about you click on The Lounge and see what kinds of threads are posted there? Nothing of this level of seriousness is posted there, most of the threads there are threads that are lighthearted or meant for laughs. It's amazing how your first comment in this thread was about how it was posted in the Political Forum instead of actually speaking about the tragedy that took place. You proved you are a Troll.
Seriously...? Let's review:

Quote:
SMH.
Your first pointless reply offered absolutely ZERO perspective or remorse for this tragedy that you say you care about. It was 100% to comment on someone's political view of the topic, and not the topic itself. Almost by definition "trolling," which you are accusing me of! Keeping up?

Quote:
You're such a fucking troll. Please tell us where else on this forum we can discuss this kind of issue. Go ahead, we're waiting.
Your second post also doesn't make a single mention of the actual tragedy, which you obviously don't care about. But if other people make mention of a tangential topic... pitchforks up!

Quote:
How about you click on The Lounge and see what kinds of threads are posted there? Nothing of this level of seriousness is posted there, most of the threads there are threads that are lighthearted or meant for laughs. It's amazing how your first comment in this thread was about how it was posted in the Political Forum instead of actually speaking about the tragedy that took place. You proved you are a Troll.
Your third post. You seem to care more about whether I am giving the tragedy enough respect, yet you make three posts and 89 words before you actually address it!

And again, you are the one calling me a troll!

Maybe my initial "derp" was misdirected.

Last edited by spreedom; 12-21-2014 at 10:53 PM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote