View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 03:01 AM   #7
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Why so many rude posters here? We got a great looking forum. Looks very inviting. But so many want to insult others here. Other opinions are not well accepted here. It's a shame tbh. I blame it on the reputation system here. Which focuses on the negatives too much IMO.
I think problem is the entire thread is flawed for so many reasons.

1. It was unnecessary to make another thread when you have created a "start barea" thread. You could have made your opinion in that thread since you created it and it would be on topic.

2. Rondo is not going anywhere, when he is healthy he will start. So your gonna have to give him a chance regardless because he is not going anywhere. And rondo is not coming off the bench to play significant minutes with aminu on the floor(as he subs in with first rotations) and have barea guarding the starting guards while rondo comes off bench to guard backup guards with half his minutes.

3. Derp thread.

4. Shall we expect a start harris thread next? How bout a start fel.... no that might crash the interwebs.

I don't blame the rep system. I think people are exhausted about explaining or even reading something that should be very common knowledge. That Barea is a backup not a starter on any team hoping to contend in the West. That rondo, when healthy, is starting for this team. Evaluate Rondo when the season is over. After he has had time to get comfortable, then decide how you feel. Because he is gonna be here, and start, for the foreseeable future.

I'm glad you are on board with taking a wait and see approach though. Maybe there won't be a start harris thread after all.