View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 08:25 PM   #82
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Maybe... Although all attempts to contact the admin/owner seem to have been ignored.
djb responded to me. I asked if he would be willing to transfer ownership and hosting responsibility to someone else. I volunteered myself if so.

If it comes down to it, I can finish setting up a new forum on MavsForum.com. I've only installed forum software and purchased the domain, but can implement a design and setup new categories and such if djb doesn't want to transfer the data. I'd happily set all current mods still interested in participating as mods there. Preferably though, we can just move the current forum+data+dallas-mavs.com domain over to a new host.

Last edited by Robillion; 01-24-2016 at 08:27 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote