View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 09:03 PM   #85
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
djb responded to me. I asked if he would be willing to transfer ownership and hosting responsibility to someone else. I volunteered myself if so.

If it comes down to it, I can finish setting up a new forum on MavsForum.com. I've only installed forum software and purchased the domain, but can implement a design and setup new categories and such if djb doesn't want to transfer the data. I'd happily set all current mods still interested in participating as mods there. Preferably though, we can just move the current forum+data+dallas-mavs.com domain over to a new host.
What did dj say? Was he open to it?

I don't want to pry into private conversations, but I don't want the site to just be shut down one day leaving a bunch of people scrambling. We should set up what we're going to do on twitter or something so people aren't left in the dark. Or if that is the new forum, let everyone know before the shut down happens.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-24-2016 at 09:07 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote