View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 02:25 PM   #33
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

You would think the person who one on one interviewed the supposed victim could easily be swayed in light of how terrible domestic violence can be. But she didn't recommend suspension because the supposed victim is totally full of dog doo.

What sucks is that he ether did or didn't beat her. Getting of few games off the suspension still implies guilt which is the nonsense of this. I would totally go as far as I could legally if I knew I was innocent. So far there just hasn't been enough evidence to say he was guilty.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote