View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 04:54 PM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Am I crazy for not even really wanting Giannis that badly? I'm not just saying that as I've been vocal about not caring about preserving cap space for such things.

I mean, sure, it would have been fun, but I am glad he stays in Milwaukee.
I love Giannis as a player and a person, but I totally agree.

With Doncic, he'd lose the ability to have the ball in his hands a lot which would make him more of a roll man and he's limited with his ability to pop because of his shooting. I'm not sure you pay max money for a guy who can only roll (when Doncic can get guys like Powell 11ppg)

I also think that that lack of shooting is going to be really limiting.

I'm happy Giannis is staying in Milwaukee and I'm happy he got paid. I'm also happy we can move on to better discussions. I think we're going to see that a lot of our needs are taken care of with the players we have and I think we're also going to see what we need by the playoffs this year. Then we have a full max contract worth of cap next summer to really go and get those guys. That's exciting to me.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote