View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 01:25 AM   #39
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna relate to the optimism I see from some people, but I can't. The Suns are just better than the Mavericks. A lot better. Teams that win 64 games usually are a lot better than teams that win 52 games. It's not a knock on the Mavs either, because I think Phoenix is by far and away the best team in the league, and can only be stopped from winning the title by injury. No shame in being beaten by the best.

This is why it sucks so much that we missed that 3rd seed, because I do think we could take Memphis.

Oh well, regardless of what happens in this series, I think the season has been a resounding success. I HATED the Kidd hire, and I could not be happier to be wrong about it. Hell, this is the second time Jason Kidd has made me eat crow, because I hated when we traded for him all the way back in 2008.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote