View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 10:20 AM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Win or lose, I'm absolutely thrilled with how this season has turned about because I was NOT optimistic at all. With Donnie and Carlisle leaving at the same time, the organization seamed to be utterly dysfunctional, and I thought Kidd was a simply terrible hire. I thought we had taken more than a step backwards.

And even after the regular season turned out to be a success and we got past Utah, I never imagined we'd take this juggernaut Suns team to 7 games. I thought we would have been damn lucky to make it 6.

I seriously have not been close to this happy with a Mavs season since 2011. This is awesome.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote