View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 07:33 PM   #32
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I do think we should temper expectations just a tad. Damian Lillard or Beal stuff is silly, but Nbadraft.net compared him to Buddy Hield. I think that's more on the money.

But like Hield, Hardy is going to be polarizing for Mavs fans. He is a volume scorer. He isn't gonna play much defense at least not at first. And his playmaking is more "me" style. He wants his points.

I will say that he is a SG, and the name fits his game. In this new era of positionless basketball, we've lost the meaning of these positions at times. If fans are going to hate on Hardy for volume shooting, then we might as well rename the position.
He doesn't remind me of Hield whatsoever. He has way better handles already and can get where he wants to and score. Hield is much closer to THJ

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote