View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #53
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

While it was an amazing game by Dirk, Kidd and co., the Mavs, at some point, are really going to have to start putting together complete games. We seem so damn complacent at times, it kills me. Especially when we have Dirk/Jet/Kidd/Haywood in the game and I see JJB/Marion take and miss 4-5 shots in a row, or give up turnovers. In my opinion, there should never be a period where those two guys should take that many shots in a row....

Like I said, I'm loving the result of the game, but the 2nd/3rd quarters were absolutely ATROCIOUS. Nonetheless, I am unbelievably optimistic. This 6 game winning streak, if nothing else, will do absolute wonders for this teams morale. Another bright spot: the schedule now gets much, much easier. One of the most difficult 7 games of the season, we went 6-1. I don't know about you guys, but I call that a success, and DAMN does it make me excited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote