Thread: 2010 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Wow...where is everyone?

I remember last year this thread was buzzing.

I guess this is what happens when all you got is #50.

How about Gordon Hayward going 9, then Paul George going 10th? I remember hearing Paul George's name a few days ago, as a player who might make a push to get into the 1st round... (I think that's what I heard anyway...maybe he was regarded higher than that)
There is no ? Paul George is lottery talented. There are though ? on George, work ethic has always been a ? with him and he didn't improve in any area from freshman to sophomore year except free throw shooting. Shot selection can be downright disturbing at times. He is a guy with a great deal of athleticism (probably most athletic wing in the draft unless you consider Aminu a wing) he doesn't work hard defensivly and off the ball which worry some teams that he won't work out well in the half court, you could argue that he is Inguodola with great range (yes he is that talented) or he can turn out to be a complete bust. Its about time Indiana took a risk

Heywards a good player that is in the perfect system, there inside cuts and curls is where Heyward is best at also if they give him a chance to play a little pick and roll when Williams isn't on the floor. doubt he ever becomes an all star tho, but good pick
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote