Thread: Verizon FiOS
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 03:11 PM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Verizon FiOS

I switched from DSL today to Verizon FiOS.

Wow.... I knew the difference would be great, but this is just unbelievable. I am in tears. Tears of joy.

15 MB/s download.... 2 MB/s upload. And on speed tests I have pinged them all at the max rate.

All for the same cost as my DSL line.

I HIGHLY recommend changing today if it is available on your phone line. There are *some* drawbacks, but they are minimal. For instance, once you commit to FiOS and they install you will be unable to go to DSL again because once they cut you over to the OTN they won't rerun the copper back. No big deal, why would you go back.

Verizon offers the 5Mb down/2Mb up in Texas now for 34.95 a month. That is 5 bucks more than their DSL service.

Do it now!!!! Don't hesitate!!!! Share in my joy!!!!!

It is a beautiful experience.

Absolutely beautiful.