View Single Post
Old 09-19-2002, 03:49 PM   #23
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Lol Rod all of those guys u named are retired and well look how good Warner and the Rams are doin now. I think its a new age and some would argue that Mcnabb couldve had him a championship last season. Ur right tho no history of mobile qbs have won championships but thats jsut liek sayin that the Mavs will never win a championship because they have no inside game. I gotta disagree tho we have never seen Hutchinson play so all we can say is what we have hurd from the paper or tv so I cant say what kind of arm Chad has.

Also 1 more thing that whole makin a spiral thing is overrated. I hurd someone on the ticket Friday asked people to watch how many spirals will be thrown in a NFL game. I watched McNabb and he is right there with Quincy. Watch Warner and other NFL qbs atleast for a quarter and uw ill see that they dont throw spirals on every throw which u guys domain from Carter.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote