View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #30
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelNegro
The Spurs have always operated with an eye on profits and payroll so I've long since accepted cost cutting moves as an unfortunate, but necessary, practice in the business that is the NBA. From that standpoint I've got no problems whatsoever with those decisions.

I'm just making the observation that this sense of fiscal consciousness is new to Mark Cuban and Mav fans used to seeing the "whatever it takes, cost is no issue" approach don't appear to be liking it too much.

I understand you DelNegro.

It just annoys the heck out of me the tone of this board. It seems like for the last 2 offseasons, everything Cuban does seems to be wrong. But somehow, everything Houston and San Antonio does seems to be good. And the double standard of cuban cost cutting compared to other teams. I mean, besides the Antoine Walker trade, Cuban hasn't done anything bad as far as personnel goes to this organization.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote