Thread: Dirk
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2001, 12:44 PM   #9
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

finley's a quality player...look, i know he's an all-star. everyone gets so pissed off when you mention that Dirk will probably be a better player than Finley. Why? Isn't that a good thing? Don't we want that? Finley's great, why not want other players on our team to be better? Finley brings alot to the table.
When I started the post, it was about Dirk taking over as the main offensive scoring threat. heck, just look at his average points...just look at his shooting percentages. I wasn't saying that Dirk is the better all around player. He's not quite there yet...not quite, it won't be long. I don't want finley to go anywhere...i just want him to be more consistent about taking good shots...he does most of the time, sometimes he forgets that he has alot of offensive help around him, it seems. I LOVE THE NUCLEUS OF THIS TEAM. AND IT'S LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE IT'S AT LEAST A 5 PLAYER NUCLEUS. WITH DIRK, FINLEY, NASH AND HOWARD DEFINITELY PART OF IT...AND BRADLEY IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE VALUABLE. Eisley is a good piece of this current team, and harvey may develop into an important piece. Look, we're loaded for the future.
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote