View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 08:48 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Theresa Heinz Kerry expects an Osama "October Surprise"?

Mama Hip$ doesn't have to be embarrassed about her tax cut--she can either instruct her accountants not to max up her deductions; or she can write out a bigger check to the IRS; or she can take the savings and donate it to the social program/charity/cause of her choice, and keep her big yappin' pie hole shut.

BTW, I personally LOVE that the Kerry camp is swatting at October Surprise phantoms, but truth be told, I'm not sure Dubya and Dick are gonna need that kind of turbo boost, given the weakness and ineptitude of Big Johnny's campaign. I'm recommending that they hold onto Osama until the Democrats attempt to mount some kind of divisive scandal during Dubya's second term, then spring Osama out as a distraction for a few weeks.

It's better than bombing an aspirin factory, at any rate.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote