View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 07:46 PM   #19
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
I'm going to watch a feed if I can find one, but I'm not very optimistic. Game 1 was there for the taking, but even with the Jazz trying to give us the game, we still fumbled it away. I am beyond disgusted with the state of the Mavs big men. Years and years of this garbage.

The realist in me says that there is no way the Jazz shoot as poorly in Game 2, and the Mavs are not going to sniff 30+ FT again in this series. I think we lose by 10, and we may even get rolled in our own building if JB and SD don't score 18+ each, and that still may not be enough to keep things close.

I hope I'm wrong, but this is the playoffs which are a much different animal than the regular season.

BTW, I haven't been following things as close as I used to, but was nobody upset that Kidd was playing Luka in the 3rd quarter of that final game when he got injured? Why was he even playing? I'd have sat him the whole game for a bit of rest, but that's just me.
Kidd is playing 3-D chess. Mind games and stuff. Plus how could he know that GS was up by 20+ in the 3rd. How is he supposed to get that info? Pony Express?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote