View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #131
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
you have to understand silk's reasoning. wade kobe and duncan are black. therefore they are better than dirk.
Finally got one of you racist guys to admit what is really going on here. Let me name some more black players as well that I like. Kobe, KG, Wade, T-Mac, Duncan, Shaq, I could go on and on with naming black players.

Now, I DO understand your statement. You feel that I dont like Dirk because he is white, and I may/may not be black....What is your reasoning again for that statement? Last time I checked, Harris was black too, and I have hammered him as well. Good to see your true COLORS coming out. By the looks of my PM message from U2, you both are in the same group.

How silly this message board has become without KG. Racist statements like yours should be cause for you to be banned, but I guess since you and U2 share the same sentiment, then it is alright..

You are a RACIST jerk, and it just showed. Now lets see who comes to your rescue on this one. I really ponder the true colors of many here.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote