View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #140
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I figured you would backtrack and spin it around to me. I dont care who your favorite is, but nothing I have said would even seem like I ONLY like black players. NOTHING. The only reason you made that statement, is because your mind is in a racist state.

Your statement clearly was foul and tainted. This was extremely uncalled for, and nothing I have said would say I dont like white players or that I favor black players. I like players, no matter the color. Color is NEVER an issue. The issue is with YOU. You clearly made the only racist statement. It was not directed at a certain race, but your overall post was a racist post. Now, look who is coming to your rescue now?
how in the hell was my post racist you moron? when did i ever say anything negative about any race, or any one of any particular race? i said something negative about YOU. i dont know what the hell race you are. ive never seen you.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 02-13-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote