View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 07:22 PM   #21
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

i never felt bad about the Rondo trade anyway.

It was something we had to do. A low-risk deal with possible high rewards. It didn't pay off, but we didn't loose a lot either. Powell has a similar value as Wright to us, while Crowder isn't really missed (it would be nice to have him but we don't really need him).

Furthermore, Rondo still isn't a bad player in the end. He still does some things that few other players can do. He just needs to be in a team that fits his style of playing. Dallas surely wasn't the right team for that. I was hoping that Carlisle could find a way to integrate him into the team but it seems that either Carlisle failed in doing so or Rondo just refused to follow his orders. Anyway, it's over now and I am not even angry at Rondo for being a lousy teammate.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote