View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 12:15 PM   #4005
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Since my grandma fell at home, had to stay in the hospital, got infected there because it was hammered with people who didnt take it seriously, spent her last months alone in isolation and just my mom could say good bye...yeah i would say fuck Luka, bye Luka and trade his ass to OKC for a gazillion picks.

I dont care who, i have zero tolerance after 18 months and what happened to my grandma
Oh geez, I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to sound like I'm anti-vax. I threw down on Moderna to protect my 75-year-old mother and 72-year-old father.

I was just seeing a lot of people on Reddit/Twitter saying, "lol, cut the anti-vaxxer". It's just (luckily) way easier to deal with someone who is borderline roster eligible vs. a star. With a star, you either have to reboot your team and try to get picks or you just have to live with them being on the team. With Burke, you can just be like, "Franky Smokes is our 4th/5th
so we gotta cut ya"
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote