View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 09:34 AM   #4029
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I wrote a long response to this, then deleted it. Decided to stick with basketball, rather than derail the thread.

I do wish I still lived in Dallas, so I could attend games almost free from the fear that the person next to me will give me Covid that I can spread to the unvaccinated, including my under 12 nieces and nephews.
No worries, appears someone here is a censorship gawd and deleted anyway...I wasn't the one derailing anything and almost posted the same to get back to basketball. But it is a direct story line for this team at the moment.

My post was to that train of thought which is so morbidly fucked. Nothing to do with opinions of vaccinated or not, and I did not even mention the Mavs vaccine rules. It is completely up to them as a private enterprise to do as much, whether any of agree or not, support or don't, it's what is to be followed this year. In reality, it won't do much to the bottom line at this point, so it's all whatever.

I, too, just want to get back to talking Mavs and basketball.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote