View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 02:05 PM   #4032
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

WME Sports talent agency has signed Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic and will represent the two-time All-Star in all areas, as the agency focuses on expanding his business portfolio. Doncic is represented on the court by Bill Duffy and Quique Villalobos at BDA Sports Management. “I’m excited,” Doncic said. “WME Sports has so much to offer, and I know they’re the perfect partner to help me achieve all of my goals off the court.” – via Emily Caron @ Sportico
Top Rumors, Agents, Bill Duffy, Quique Villalobos, WME Sports, Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks

Doncic’s reps are recent partners themselves. In December 2020, Endeavor, the parent company of WME Sports, acquired a stake in BDA Sports, which brought Duffy into the fold as an adviser for WME. Duffy continues to run BDA as its chairman and CEO. The agency represents more than 100 NBA, WNBA and international active and retired basketball athletes. Other players represented by both BDA (on-court) and WME Sports (off-court) include the WNBA’s Sabrina Ionescu and young NBA talent, including the Knicks’ RJ Barrett and Scottie Barnes, the 2021 first-round draft pick of the Toronto Raptors. – via Emily Caron @ Sportico
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote