View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 02:07 AM   #85
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Devin Harris will start

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
if devin is starting.. so should drew henson =]

so you guys are making comparisons with jason terry and bobby jackson and yes these are somewhat valid because of their simliar playing styles and potential effectiveness on the both sides of the court providing that 'spark' off the bench. but the last thing i heard out of sacramento is that one of the problems they are having in terms of whining from players is that bobby jackson is not very happy with his role of coming off the bench and playing behind bibby..
He's on record saying that he'd like to start somewhere, but I don't think this is the source of his chemistry issues. I believe he and Bibby are pretty good friends.

His issue is that he's underpaid reletively speaking and by the time his contract runs out (two years from now), he'll be in his mid 30's. He's going to ask the team not to pick up his option at the end of the season.