View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 09:16 AM   #88
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Devin Harris will start

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstart
This is just a shot in the dark, but I think that Harris may have gotten the job because of his defense. He really plays with energy on the defensive end.
There is only one reason I see for this. Harris caught on to the offense faster and has been running the offense a little more fluidly. That is all.
I wouldn't be so sure Erica. Harris led the preseason with 22 steals. He had more steals then such tough defenders as Artest, Dwayne Wade, etc. I mean if you think about it, Nellie has to prove this team can play defense. JT can play some tough D too, but it's not ridiculous to say that Harris won the job, or tipped it in his favor, because of tough D.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote