View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 10:10 AM   #93
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all
Default RE:Devin Harris will start

I expect this to be a temporary move until Terry fully recovers from his wisdom teeth removal. Don will change back to Terry when he no longer has to take medication for the recovery. As we saw with Walker last year, it takes a lot for Nellie to remove a talented veteran from the starting lineup, unless he is deemed 6th man from the beginning. Its the same thing with Fin.

Quote:
• Point guard Jason Terry has been a bit sluggish since he had four teeth extracted Tuesday. "He's still on Vicodin, and I think, with some of the turnovers that he has in practice, he looks like he's on something," Avery Johnson said. "So we're hoping that stuff wears off. He barely can open his eyes. But I guess if you have four wisdom teeth taken out, and one or two are impacted, I guess I'd be a little dizzy, too."

• Coach Don Nelson left practice early Saturday to attend the Breeders' Cup in Grand Prairie.

Star Telegram Article

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote