View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 08:18 PM   #111
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default RE:Devin Harris will start

Devin Harris starting proves one thing that all positions were open for competition. Besides the incredible training camp Devin has had what DJ has done is amazing? DJ, a guy that was supposed to be on the IR all season is now the backup to Erick Dampier. The guy has only played basketball for four years. Devin was supposed to be NBA polished anyway, what DJ has done is far more impressive at least to me.

The only troublesome thing to me is that we traded a starter Antoine Walker for a sub Jason Terry. Know that trade makes zero sense. Sure Walker couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but he did what ever nellie asked of him. And he didn't complain through the media even once.

Real quick the mavs can be the first team since the 80's bucks to lead the league in scoring four straight seasons. Dampier to me has the most to prove. Can he repeat his 12 pt 12 rebound 2 block season or will he revert to being average. Some other quick thoughts when is the last time a team had four guys with a 7ft 5 inch wingspan. Finally Happy Halloween!
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote