View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 08:40 PM   #113
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Devin Harris will start

Quote:
The only troublesome thing to me is that we traded a starter Antoine Walker for a sub Jason Terry. Know that trade makes zero sense. Sure Walker couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but he did what ever nellie asked of him. And he didn't complain through the media even once.
You have got to be kidding me. Walker didn't fit this team on or off the court. His +/- was by far the worst out of all our rotation players. He didn't even come close to deserving a spot in the Mavs' starting lineup. He DID complain through the media (selective memory problems, jayC? Remember that whole "I can't give you anything in 18 minutes" B.S.?). He pouted on the bench. Factor in the fact that even with this change in the starting lineup one of our two main pg's is still a rookie who has yet to play an NBA game, and I'm absolutely lost as to how you could view the Atl trade as making zero sense.