View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #501
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The funniest part about that "letter from the boss" is that it's 100% illegal to fire someone for their political beliefs in this country - the spirit of that propaganda piece goes against the very principles America was founded upon!

i can't believe i may accidentally be defending a post by 92dad...

believe it or not, i was in a harassment/discrimination seminar just yesterday (it was for EVERYONE at my company, i didn't do anything), and this very topic came up. Political views are actually NOT one of the protected categories (like race, gender, age, religion, disability, etc.). I'm not saying someone couldn't sue and possibly make some money and maybe get it added to the protected categories... but right now, it is not one of them.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-26-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote