View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 09:51 PM   #7
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Without THJ as I mentioned the previous game you don't see as many poor shot selections.

I felt like that would be a blessing in disguise without him and it allows Bullock/Green to be the primary two wings off the bench and neither one of them forces up bad shots.

They score within the flow of the offense, and both seem to play hard on defense.

Playing Frank also gives the Mavs 3 competent defenders on the floor around Powell when they go to the bench.

It'll be tough to trade THJ because of the injury but thinking about as to what another poster mentioned a few weeks ago about trading THJ for Dragic.

I'd do that deal if I was Dallas and wouldn't look back just to get out of his contract.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-29-2022 at 09:51 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote