Thread: Carbon Guilt
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:02 AM   #4
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Gore has always been a hypocrite. I remember reading one of his early books, Earth in the Balance, or something like that. As I was reading I thought this guy has some pretty far out ideas. One of them was that because there is overpopulation in the world everyone should voluntarily restrict themselves to only TWO children. Then you turn to the back of cover and you see Al Gore with this family... wife and FOUR children. He lost all credibility with me back in the mid 1990s.