View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 10:13 PM   #12
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Finley for Van Exel

NVE is sort of a tweener. He's as much shooting guard as PG. Our offense suffered when Nash was out and NVE was here. Best isn't the answer, but but in Howard, Daniels, or Delk along with Walker and well'll be fine. Actually we'll be a hell of a lot better than having to get NVE time with Nash, can we all say SMALL BALL, so he'll be happy with PT. NVE would most likely fill Fin's place at starting SG, and I don't want to contemplate that.

This is by vary one of the stoopidest trade idea's that I've every heard. I honestly thought it was a joke. Maybe we can trade Dirk to Utah for Ostertag because we need another center while we're at it.

If we need a servicable PG we can always pick one up. And we don't need to worry about Fin's contract because even without it, we'll most likely be over the cap. Since we're over anyways all we're talking about is more money that Mark has to pay, not less talent. Cubes is not about to trade away talent just to save some money.

[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]