Thread: Get Kwame Brown
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 09:03 PM   #20
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Get Kwame Brown

IDK, LRB. I suppose when you take a close enough look at it the full MLE with max raises and years might make me blink. I don't mean to imply that Kwame should be a major priority for the Mavs; there are other guys that I think would be great fits AND who I'd feel safer with, still others who might be cheaper yet still effective enough, and trades that are worth looking into as well. I just imagine that he could turn out in a year or two to be a very nice piece, perhaps even a starter, in a three-man rotation at the 4/5. And really, even if he only turned out to be a quality backup in the frontcourt, the MLE isn't an unreasonable amount of money to pay for a productive 20-30 minutes a game from a big.