View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 08:13 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default I am actually relieved that Cowboys Lost

As the subject says, I always tried to be realistic and say to myself that Bill Parcells is not a god to turn around this franchise in a day or in one training camp. But somewhere at the back of my head I also had this optimism that, maybe cowboys might make the playoffs this year or win like 8 games. But after the game today I am back to senses and will not keep my hopes up for the entire season. I am willing to be patient now and wait for Bill to turn around this franchise gradually.

All the teams Bill has coached before have remained good , if not great, even after Bill left them. Thus I request Cowboy fans to keep our heads held high even after this loss or the subsequent losses. Lets all be patient. We will be back again.