View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #14
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
And if he doesn't change you believe he will spend eternity in hellfire? Wow. Really showing the love their man. If that is how you show your love, then please don't love me.

And do you stand by these verses:

But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 5:32

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
Tim 2:12
No, I don't believe he will spend eternity in hellfire as he is not an eternal being. Eternal life is a gift....not a given.

yes, I stand by all the verses in the bible.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote