View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 11:03 AM   #938
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I agree. CJ McCollum said he agrees though with Javie. He said something like you don?t want the refs to affect the outcome by tossing a player.
Slippery slope and we've already seen refs able to impact games illegally.

If you earn it, you earn it. I'm sure it all factors in as they don't want to be the reason or have someone point the finger back at them, but damn it's part of the game and these guys get away with so much after the 1st. At some point, the review process would likely have the NBA backing the refs in most circumstances if I had a guess.

And don't get me wrong, plenty of times Luka probably deserved a 2nd tech lol this isn't just a hate on Draymond thing. It's also not great to have kids watching this and emulating. AAU has gotten incredibly heated already with pure competition, and we already have kids and adults in gyms everywhere yelling AND-1 on every drive lol
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote