Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 10:46 PM   #979
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Its a interesting route to take that's for sure. I won't call them stupid. They got Gobert for nothing as of right now. Those late round draft picks they won't miss.

KAT is a elite shooter....hell its probably at best for him to be at the 4. I don't see how this works but I want to see if it works. The NBA is getting smaller.....but those are two great big men.

If ANT can take the next step and be the teams best player which he's on his way to be......T-Wolves may shock people. They improved defensively for sure.
Nah, teams will run circles around that poorly constructed roster. KAT and Gobert will get roasted by smaller lineups and played off the court. That team will be terrible defensively.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote